The winter fun begins at the ski resort Gitschberg Jochtal at an altitude of 1,300 meters. Regardless of whether you are skiing or snowboarding, on the 55 kilometers of slopes everyone will find enough space to really enjoy. A relaxing leg massage directly in the chalet may not be missing after a strenuous day of skiing. Simply fantastic!
- 7 nights in nature -Chalet
- South Tyrolean "Marende" and apple juice on arrival
- Daily Valsegger mountain breakfast, with local and homemade quality products directly in the chalet
- Private sundeck with hot tub under the open sky
- Free access to our forest bath with infinity pool (indoor & outdoor), Kneipp facility, yoga room, relaxation areas and the opportunity for soothing wellness treatments.
- Own firewood for the open fireplace
- 10% discount on ski equipment, which awaits you upon arrival at the chalet
- Free ski pass for children under 8 years (when buying an adult regular ski pass)
- 1x Thres sport treatment for legs (50 minutes)
- Free parking in our garage
- and all other Valsegg inclusive services
|from 09.01.2023 to 17.02.2023||7 nights from 1,705.00 € per person|
|from 27.02.2023 to 06.03.2023||7 nights from 1,705.00 € per person|
The greatest wonders reveal themselves in small things. We love to linger and take a closer look. The world around our holiday chalets in Alto Adige is full of wondrous tales and we are only too happy to share them with you.
Honest. Unvarnished. And full of real experiences. Read what other guests have to say about Valsegg here.